I posted a picture of Elise in her pool the other day. It was gorgeous - perfect day to wash your car, work in the garden, run around with the kids. However, today is a different story! It's cold and rainy outside. It's only about 45 degrees and the forecast is calling for snow! It amazes me how two days ago we were outside splashing around in our swimsuits and now we are inside with the heat on, bundled up! It's supposed to be cold the remainder of the week, so Elise's swimsuit will continue to hang on the hook until further notice.
* Good news - I'm back in action - feeling "almost" back to normal.
As Mr. Rogers would say,
"It's such a good feeling to know you're alive.
It's such a happy feeling: You're growing inside.
And when you wake up ready to say,
"I think I'll make a snappy new day."
It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling,
The feeling you know that we're friends."
No comments:
Post a Comment