Friday, April 25, 2008

Day at the Park



Spring is in the air! People say that with spring comes new life - it's so true. The flowers are blooming, the tress are budding and I'm moving at a normal pace! No aches, no inflammation, a little joint discomfort, but nothing compared to what it was. I'm done with my medication this Tuesday and head back to the doctor on Friday for more blood work - I have a good feeling about this.
Since I've been feeling better, Joe and I decided to head out to the park the other day. It was awesome! The day was perfect - sunny, low to mid 70's, people outside enjoying life and best of all NO TICS IN SIGHT!
Elise had a blast crawling around on the slides and swinging. I love watching her grow and discover new things. So even though this time around I wasn't able to run around with her, I had a blast watching her waddle all over the playground.
Spring is definitely in the air - both outside our house and inside!
enjoy ~

1 comment:

Matt and Katie said...

So glad you are back to "normal";o) Your little doll baby is so sinkin cute!!!! Could you just eat her. Hope you get a good report on Fri.