So as you can see I started this blogging thing back in May 2007, but wasn't very good at keeping up with it. There are multiple reasons for that (I won't get into that right now). Anyway, I've been reading everyone's blogs and realized what a great way it is for us to keep informed of each other's lives. So I decided I'm going to start 'blogging' and stick to it! So here we go.....
A lot has happened since I last blogged, so I'm just going to start from the present day. I am teaching 4th grade and I love it! It's a great age and I love the school I work at. I'm also working on my masters in education administration - so life for me is busy! I have a lot on my plate, but luckily I have a great support system. Speaking of - Joe is teaching at the university and he really enjoys it. He continues to make art and is showing in multiple places. It's pretty cool! Elise is doing well, she's talking all the time (wonder where she gets that?)...She also LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to dance and sing. So that's us in a nutshell. I posted a picture of Elise just waking up and putting on her tutu - the other picture is all of us this past November while visiting my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment