Monday, March 15, 2010

olivia carmen is ONE!!!


















We celebrated Liv's first birthday this past weekend. How lucky we were to have our family and friends join us for the celebration of Olivia! She is one sweet baby. I took a moment to add some pictures of Olivia throughout this past year. Wow - how much she has changed. I can remember my mom saying that time goes too fast, now I understand exactly what she is saying. Time seems to slip away, we really do need to stop and count our blessings. I have three that I can think of right away! The pictures are out of order - sorry I need to get back to studying. I'm sure you can figure them out. I also had to post a few of Miss Elise - she's something! Oh, and the big flower - is Olivia's birthday cake.

No comments: