Friday, May 16, 2008

IRONELISE


It was bound to happen. My husband has gotten to Elise. She's in love with Ironman! She loves to walk around in a robotic kind of way, wearing her Ironman glasses and yelling, "Elise Ironman!". All hope isn't lost though, she recently attended a friend's birthday party that was Strawberry Shortcake themed and she's slowly discovering her love for SS.
Enjoy the picture of our IRONELISE!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love it!!!!!!!

Matt and Katie said...

Hey back off. We are a little slow, we know. I told Matt if he starts the blog then he is in charge of up dates. He has been really busy and you who does not live here will soon see why with his next blog entry. Being the good wife that I am I should keep up for him but maybe I will start in the fall. So sorry about your aunt. I just saw her Ob. in the paper. Is Karen doing ok? How is she and where is she these days...still with Janeo. New posts coming soon stay tuned;)