We've been celebrating Halloween for the past week and we are pooped! Joe and the girls carved pumpkins. Elise carved her own pumpkin while Liv played in the seeds! I worked on their costumes (not one piece of thread- all glue). Elise was monitoring and would guide me while I added details. Elise had a Fall Party with her Pre-K class. They paraded around the school and then had a small party in their classroom. It was adorable - she was so proud of her costume and wore it with pride. We had a Halloween party last night with a bunch of friends - the new neighborhood is the best trick-or-treating place EVER - FULL SIZE! Anyway, I made Olivia's costume and as you can tell from the pictures she was Mrs. Potato-Head! She was a riot - watching her walk around the hood was hysterical. The kids received a huge amount of candy and were hyped up - a true Halloween celebration. After a walk around the neighborhood we came back, had a warm bowl of chili etc...and sorted through our candy and decorated cupcakes. The kids were on a big of a sugar high and crashed through the night (YES). I have to say that Halloween was a HUGE success. Enjoy.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Jesse and Mrs. Potatohead
We've been celebrating Halloween for the past week and we are pooped! Joe and the girls carved pumpkins. Elise carved her own pumpkin while Liv played in the seeds! I worked on their costumes (not one piece of thread- all glue). Elise was monitoring and would guide me while I added details. Elise had a Fall Party with her Pre-K class. They paraded around the school and then had a small party in their classroom. It was adorable - she was so proud of her costume and wore it with pride. We had a Halloween party last night with a bunch of friends - the new neighborhood is the best trick-or-treating place EVER - FULL SIZE! Anyway, I made Olivia's costume and as you can tell from the pictures she was Mrs. Potato-Head! She was a riot - watching her walk around the hood was hysterical. The kids received a huge amount of candy and were hyped up - a true Halloween celebration. After a walk around the neighborhood we came back, had a warm bowl of chili etc...and sorted through our candy and decorated cupcakes. The kids were on a big of a sugar high and crashed through the night (YES). I have to say that Halloween was a HUGE success. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You made that? It's adorable! You really are Martha.
Post a Comment