This past weekend my sister-in-law got married! It was a jammed-packed weekend and Joe and I couldn't have expected the girls to be any better. We are truly blessed to have such good girls. Elise was darling walking down the aisle as the flower girl despite her being sick. She woke up on Friday night with a fever - she was up the ENTIRE night. Saturday morning she rested, we pumped her full of fluids, Tylenol and cough medicine. When it was time to put on her flower girl dress, she became quite the performer. I'm not sure why I was surprised - like mother, like daughter! She did a terrific job during the ceremony and at the reception. She stayed to dance a couple of songs and told us she was ready for bed. She was out to the world by 9:00 that night. Livvy was adorable and was the best baby during the ceremony - only giggles coming from her! It was really fun to watch Gina get married through Elise's eyes - she was in awe of her auntie. Gina was so happy and looked amazing. The reception was a blast - I have to thank my parents for taking the girls that night so Joe and I could enjoy ourselves. We left Schaumburg on Sunday to drive home. It was the longest ride EVER! Both girls were pretty sick at this point. We took them to the doctor to find out they both have ear infections. Elise has a stomach bug, Liv has thrush and a horrible diaper rash. So looking back on the gorgeous wedding day, the girls performed beautifully! Here are some pictures of them.
Enjoy -
P.S. - more to come - Elise met the Queen Cicero "Queen of Chicago", we had Thanksgiving in Morton and went to Elisabeth's birthday party. I will be posting pictures of those events soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment